Incidence of Amoebic Dysentery in Children in Satellite Town, Quetta

 Paperback
Sofort lieferbar  |
 Lieferzeit: 3-5 Tage  
35,90 €

Alle Preise inkl. MwSt.
| zzgl. Versand
 
Amoebic dysentery is a disease of the gastrointestinal tract caused by the parasitic protozoan Entamoeba histolytica, the most invasive type of Entamoeba species and it poses an especially serious health threat in tropical and subtropical developing areas of South and West Africa, Central and South America, India, Pakistan and Mexico. Commonly it affects young to middle- aged adults, but the most affected age groups is of infants. About 90% of infections are asymptomatic (do not produce any symptoms) and the remaining 10% produces a spectrum varying from dysentery (inflammation of the intestine characterized by the frequent passage of feces with blood and mucus) to amoebic liver abscess. The main purpose of this study was to find out that why this disease has high prevalence among infants and preschool children in particular.
Autor: Nida Tabassum Khan
Nida Tabassum Khan, is a research scholar currently serving in BUITEMS. She is a pioneer in exploring the innovative feild of "Myco-nanotechnology" and thus introduces this technology at BUITEMS for the very first time. Her expertise lies in the feild of Nanotechnology, Pathology, Genetics, Microbiology and Nanomedicine.

Zu diesem Artikel ist noch keine Rezension vorhanden.
Helfen sie anderen Besuchern und verfassen Sie selbst eine Rezension.

 

Rezensionen

Autor: Nida Tabassum Khan
ISBN-13 :: 9783330042070
ISBN: 3330042079
Verlag: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
Gewicht: 100g
Seiten: 56
Sprache: Englisch
Sonstiges: Taschenbuch, 220x150x3 mm
Google Plus
Powered by Inooga